Argentine red shrimp are better shrimp. And, they are even better when dipped in Organic Original Dipping Sauce or a blend of sauce and your favorite mayo.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- One jar Citrus Infused Sauce or Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Drop the shrimp into the boiling water, let cook about one minute and turn off the heat.
- Continue cooking the shrimp, stirring occasionally, until they curl and turn pink, about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes for medium shrimp, 3 minutes for large ones.
- Drain and cool to room temperature.