Baked halibut with fresh tomatoes and basil complemented with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce. Works great with other white fish, too. Don’t forget to lick the spoon!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound halibut
- Tomato (sliced)
- Sweet onion (sliced)
- Avocado (sliced, optional)
- Fresh sweet basil (wash and chopped)
- Hotdog buns
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (olive oil optional)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Salt and pepper the halibut and bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Spread coconut oil on the buns and place on hot pan to get the nice crispy taste.
Spread the mixture of sauce on the buns, top with halibut, tomato, onion, chopped basil, and avocado.