Challah bread with butter lettuce, avocado, cheddar cheese, and mayo mixed with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Original Dipping Sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Bread (It’s really good with Challah bread. Use your favorite or what you have on hand)
- Cheese (You may pick the cheese(s) of your choice) I prefer provolone and havarti. Extra sharp cheddar is also tasty.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Fresh sweet basil (wash and let dry)
- Optional: avocado
- Lettuce (butter lettuce is especially good)
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- For one sandwich in a small bowl mix mayonnaise with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium, (If you want to give an extra spice you may add more sauce).
- Spread the mixture of sauce on the bread, top with cheese(s), lettuce, and sweet basil leaves.