Everything bagel with scrambled eggs, ripe tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and mayo mixed with Organic Original Dipping Sauce. Dipping Sauce is great with any egg dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Bagels (Everything bagel or your favorite)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Sweet basil (chopped)
- Tomato (sliced)
- Cheese (sliced), pick your favorite; I prefer provolone and havarti
- 4 eggs
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil, garlic, stir and cook until garlic turns slightly yellow, add turmeric, basil, stir for 30 seconds, and pour in eggs mixture
- As eggs begin to set and cook, turn with a spatula, cook other side for a minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice bagel in half, spread on coconut oil and place on the hot pan face down for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
Spread the mixture of sauce on bagel, top with eggs, cheese, and tomato slice. Yummy!