The best salsa is fresh salsa made in your kitchen at the time of the meal. Make Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa at home using fresh ingredients. This salsa is best made with Citrus Infused Sauce because it pairs really well with avocado. But if you want less citrusy flavor then use the Original Dipping Sauce That will give you a more intense pepper-onion-garlic flavor. Use either the medium or hot version depending upon your heat-level preference. Master this recipe and whip some up next time you have guests. They’ll be impressed with your skill and the delighted with the flavor. This is a very versatile recipe. Use this salsa with your favorite chips or over the top of frittata, alongside salmon as a relish or with most any dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes (no cooking required)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: for Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa
- ½ cup diced onion (we prefer sweet onion or red onion)
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes (diced)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 leaves fresh basil, chopped (optional – good with fish or chicken dishes)
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice (optional, about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 Tablespoons to 1 jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium (depending upon taste)
Recipe Yield: about 4
Instructions: for Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa
- In a serving bowl mix all ingredients
- Add 2 tablespoons of Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Taste and add more sauce until you get the desired flavor and heat combination.
MORE ABOUT OUR SAUCES
This Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa Recipe uses either Organic Original Dipping Sauce or Organic Citrus Infused Sauce, These sauces are shelf stable and ready to eat out of the jar. Plan ahead and have some in your pantry. Our clean label sauce are:
Creative Uses for Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa
Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa is great for chips, but it is also wonderful with these recipes: Make Ordinary Salmon Extraordinary, Hardshell Crunchy Shrimp Tacos, Soft Tacos with Surf and Turf , Vegetarian Tacos Another idea is to substitute this salsa anywhere a recipe calls for tomatoes and avocados as in Frittata with Tomatoes. If you don’t mind messy hands (potentially) you could also add this chunky salsa to Grilled Chicken Burgers , Fish Sandwich, and Bacon Cheeseburgers.
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa Recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.