This fresh Corn Salsa Recipe is easy to make and will leave a big impression on your own or your guests’ palate. The intense pepper-onion-garlic flavor of the Original Dipping Sauce is perfectly paired with fresh veggies to create a chunky salsa that is guilt-free and so delicious. The one-pepper, medium version of our Original Dipping Sauce has the perfect balance of flavor and heat. If you like it hot, then go for the two-pepper HOT version. This fresh Corn Salsa is a perfect side dish that goes with practically everything from tacos, burritos, steak, seafood, and of course other vegetarian and vegan meals. Corn Salsa can be an appetizer and also a wonderful snack for chips and dip. Serve at any type of gathering and your guest will be happier for it.
Corn Salsa Recipe Ingredients
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 4 leaves basil (chopped)
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- 4 leaves of sweet basil (wash chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Medium or Hot
This recipe takes less time if you start with corn that has already been cooked. The recipe can use corn that is either hot or cold. In fact, you can make this Corn Salsa Recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Make it hours or even a day ahead. Pull from the fridge when ready to eat and then serve cold or allow your corn salsa to come up to room temperature. Either way, you’ll have a delicious snack or side dish.
This recipe as shown will easily provide a snack or side dish for 4 people.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
MORE ABOUT OUR SAUCE
This Corn Salsa Recipe uses our Organic Original Dipping Sauce All of our sauces are shelf-stable and ready to eat out of the jar. Plan ahead and have some in your pantry. Our clean label sauces are:
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE CORN SALSA
- First, in a mixing bowl add the cooked corn.
- Next, add the diced onion. We like to use red onion for this Corn Salsa Recipe.
- Next, add the diced cucumber.
- Then, add fresh diced tomatoes.
- Now, add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Next, add 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Add in the chopped basil and cilantro.
- Finally, add one tablespoon of Organic Original Dipping Sauce, medium or hot depending upon your preferred heat level.
- Taste and add an additional tablespoon Organic Original Dipping Sauce as desired.
- Mix all ingredients well and serve your corn salsa immediately or chill it in the refrigerator for later.
Corn Salsa makes an attractive side dish.
Corn Salsa as a snack served with tortilla chips.
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Corn Salsa recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page.