Veggies come alive with Citrus Infused Hot Sauce. Perfectly paired with fresh slices of orange. Also great with Original Dipping Sauce either Hot or Medium
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 6 button mushrooms (chopped or diced)
- Cheese (shredded or sliced)
- Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil, onion, stir and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the onion is translucent, add mushrooms, stir and let cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from the pan to a bowl.
- Heat the pan to warm the tortillas, heat each side for 2 minutes.
- Place cheese on warm tortillas
- Top with veggies
Serve with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
Or you may serve with delicious Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa! Either way, it is amazingly delicious.