Eggs rolls are better when paired with fresh mint. These are wonderful dipped in Spicy Peanut Sauce or Original Dipping Sauce or Citrus Infused Sauce!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup red or green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 bunch bean-thread noodles or sometime called (vermicelli)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 16 egg-roll wrappers (6 to 7 inches square)
- 4 cups olive oil
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Soak bean-thread noodles in warm water for 10 minutes.
- After the noodles are softened, cut the noodles to one inch with scissors.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground chicken, cabbage, noodles, onion, carrots, egg, salt, pepper, sugar. Mix it well.
- Scoop a spoon full of the mixture to the wrapper and roll it tight.
- You also want to keep the wrappers covered with a damp towel at all times to prevent the edges from drying and cracking.
- Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, about 2 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack.
Equally good with all 3 sauces, but the Organic Peanut sauce is my favorite.