Overview – Enliven Vegetable Medley Soup
Enliven this Vegetable Medley Soup made with potato, sweet potato, carrot, cabbage, white bean, onion, spinach, mushrooms, garden fresh herbs and topped with either Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce. This soup is great any time of year but especially comforting in the cooler days and evenings of fall and winter. These are the vegetables we used this particular day but use your favorite vegetables or whatever is in season and available. You cannot go wrong with vegetables and soup and our sauce of course.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato (cut into a bite size)
- 2 large potatoes (cut into a bite size)
- 1 can white beans (or dry white beans presoaked in water)
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green cabbage
- 1/4 cup sweet basil (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 3 cups water
- Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce –Hot or Medium
Try this Soup Hack
Enliven Vegetable Medley Soup or any soup with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce from Simpatico Foods with Flavorful Heat using Organic Original Dipping Sauce. Add Original Dipping Sauce to the pot as you are cooking homemade soup or reheating purchased soup. Or, add Original Dipping Sauce directly to your bowl. Either way you’ll successfully add flavorful heat. If you are serving multiple people consider adding the Original Dipping Sauce to each individual bowl, giving each guest control over the flavor and heat combination.
This “soup hack” not only works for soup, it also works for hummus, dressings, and other sauces that you make or buy.
How to Make and Enliven Vegetable Medley Soup
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high, add onion stir, cook until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes
- Add garlic, rosemary, parsley, cook for 2 minutes, and mushrooms, cook for 3 minutes
- Add carrot, sweet potato, potato, salt, and pepper, cook for 5 minutes
- Add water, and vegetable stock
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook 15-20 minutes until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness
- Add tomato, and cook for 3 minutes
- Add cabbage, spinach, sweet basil, bring to a boil
- Turn off the burner, and remove from the heat
Enliven Vegetable Medley Soup with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium according to your heat preference.
Buy Organic Original Dipping Sauce
We really like to Enliven Vegetable Medley Soup using Organic Original Dipping Sauce. This sauce is available in medium, one-pepper version or a hot, two-pepper version for those who like a little more heat. You can also Make it Mild. Also, note that you can use the same sauce to add flavorful heat to other sauces you make your buy. Our clean label Organic Original Dipping Sauce is:
- USDA Organic Certified by WSDA
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Shelf stable, refrigerate after opening
- Loved by Customers. Read the reviews.
You Deserve Good Food.