Breakfast for dinner can also be dinner meets breakfast. Make breakfast special by adding shrimp and Citrus Infused Sauce
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 Clove garlic (crushed)
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil, garlic, stir and let cook until garlic turns slightly yellow, add shrimp, salt, pepper, sugar. After shrimp is cooked, remove from the pan to a serving plate.
- Return the pan to the burner and pour in eggs mixture.
- As eggs begin to set gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat and place eggs with the cooked shrimp
Serve with toast, and Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.