Grilled chicken thighs are within reach of every cook. Use one sauce or mix it up – the sauce flavors meld really well. Serve over rice with steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce and/or Organic Original Dipping Sauce and/or Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel
- Trim excess fat from chicken
- Lightly season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Turn on grill (if you didn’t already preheat the grill)
- Before adding the chicken to the grill, lightly oil the surface of the grill (olive oil, coconut oil, or vegetable oil)
- Place chicken on grill and cook first side on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness
- Turn chicken and carefully spoon on desired sauce(s) trying not to spill any on the grill
- Continue cooking chicken another 5-8 minutes until cooked thoroughly
- Remove from grill to serving plate
- Slice chicken into strips of desired thickness and serve over cooked rice
Delicious served with steamed broccoli or cauliflower.