The grilled cheese sandwich is even better when loaded with ripe tomatoes and slathered in mayo mixed with sauce. Great with Citrus Infused Sauce or Original Dipping Sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Bread of your choosing
- Cheese (Pick the cheese of your choice – I prefer provolone and havarti)
- Ripe tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- For one sandwich in a small bowl mix mayonnaise, with Organic Citrus infuse or Original Dipping Sauce, (for extra heat add more sauce).
- Heat pan to a medium heat
- Spread coconut oil (or butter) on the bread and place on hot pan
- Grill both sides until lightly browned and then flip over, add the cheese on one piece of bread, continue grilling until cheese is melted
- Add sliced tomatoes over the melted cheese
- Remove the other slice of grilled bread and spread the mixture sauce on the bread
- Place it together with the slice of bread with melted cheese
Great with Enliven Your Soup. Yummy!