Chicken burgers for lunch! Brioche buns, pickles, heirloom tomatoes, lettuce from the garden, sharp cheddar, and copious amounts of Citrus Infused Sauce.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Pickle (sliced)
- Tomato (sliced)
- Cheese (sliced) (You may pick the cheese of your choice) I prefer provolone and havarti
- Chicken breasts or thighs
- Hamburger buns
- One avocado (sliced)
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Before adding the chicken to the grill, make sure to lightly oil and coat the surface of the meat with olive oil
- Cook each side for about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness and type of chicken.
- Remove chicken from the grill and let it rest for 2 minutes
- In a medium size bowl, mix mayonnaise with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Spread the mixture of sauce on the buns
- Add grilled chicken, cheese, tomato, avocado, and pickle. Enjoy!
Serve with salad, Pan Fried Purple Potatoes, or chips.