Grilled shrimp topped with tomatoes and dipped in Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot. Yummy! This is perfect as an appetizer or entree over rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 or 5 of BBQ bamboo skewers or steel (If using bamboo skewers, soak in the water for 5 to 10 minutes to prevent from burning)
- 2 tomatoes
- Pinch each of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, olive oil, salt, black pepper, mix it well. Thread shrimp into skewers.
- Grill each side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and place on the serving plate
- Wash and quarter tomatoes or cut into 4 or 6 slices
Serve with tomato or Steamed rice with Cauliflower and Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce Sauce – Hot or Medium.