Overview – Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup Recipe
Make this Ground Turkey Soup Recipe with your favorite vegetables, beans, and rice, or whatever you have on hand. Just be sure to add flavorful heat using Organic Original Dipping Sauce. This Ground Turkey and Vegetable Soup is made with potato, carrot, red beans, white beans, onion, cooked rice, garden-fresh herbs and topped with either Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce. This soup is great any time of year but especially comforting in the cooler days and evenings of fall and winter.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients: Ground Turkey Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into bite-size pieces (optional)
- 2 large potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tomatoes (diced) or 1 can of diced tomato
- 1/4 cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup cooked rice (optional)
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cans white beans
- 1 can red beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 5 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 1-2 tablespoons Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium depending upon your heat preference
We really enjoy eating this soup alongside pan-fried bread cut into dipping-size portions. Prehead a flat pan over medium or medium-high heat. Slather bread with either butter or coconut oil and place in pan, oil side down. Fry until golden brown to your liking. Delicious!
Try this Soup Hack
Enliven your Ground Turkey Soup or any soup using Organic Original Dipping Sauce. Add Original Dipping Sauce to the pot as you are cooking the soup. You can also add the Original Dipping Sauce to store-bought soup to give it some clean-label flavorful heat. Another option is to add Original Dipping Sauce directly to your bowl. Whichever way, you’ll add flavorful heat to your meal. When you are serving multiple people consider adding the Original Dipping Sauce to each individual bowl, giving each guest control over the flavor and heat combination.
This “soup hack” not only works for soup, but it also works for hummus, dressings, and other sauces that you make or buy.
How to Make Ground Turkey Soup Recipe
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high, add onion stir, cook until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes
- Add garlic, rosemary, parsley, cook for 2 minutes
- Add ground Turkey, turn the heat down to low, stir to break-up the meat, and let the meat cook for 5 minutes
- Add carrot, sweet potato, potato, salt, and pepper, cook for 5 minutes
- Add water, and vegetable stock
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook 15-20 minutes until potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness
- Add chickpeas and beans
- Add tomato, and cook for 3 minutes
- Turn off the burner, and remove from the heat
Add flavorful heat to your Ground Turkey Soup by adding 1-2 tablespoons Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium. Start with 1 tablespoon, taste, and then add more according to your heat preference.
Buy Organic Original Dipping Sauce
We love to enliven our soups using Organic Original Dipping Sauce. This sauce is available in medium, one-pepper version or a hot, two-pepper version for those who like a little more heat. You can also Make it Mild. Also, note that you can use the same sauce to add flavorful heat to other sauces you make your buy. Our clean label Organic Original Dipping Sauce is:
- USDA Organic Certified by WSDA
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Shelf-stable, refrigerate after opening
- Loved by Customers. Read the reviews.
You Deserve Good Food.
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Ground Turkey Soup Recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.