Sautéed shrimp marinaded in Organic Original Dipping Sauce with romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, lime, tomato, sweet onion, and sharp cheddar in hardshell taco shells.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green cabbage
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Sweet basil (wash and chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 6 taco shells
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Heat pan in a medium high heat, add coconut oil and garlic, let cook until garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper, pinch of sugar, soy sauce, stir and let cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the burner.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees for 5 minutes, just before filling to warm up taco shells.
Assemble tacos and serve with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
These tacos are also wonderful served with Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa.