If you love pork chops and applesauce then you’re sure to love Lika’s Pork Chops with Peanut Sauce recipe. This recipe is easy to make and quick to prepare. We prefer using boneless pork chops in this recipe. They are absolutely delicious coated in seasoned flour and then fried in coconut oil. As if those were not tasty enough on their own, we then slice the pork chops and top with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Entree or Appetizer
This dish is excellent as an entree or you can share it as an appetizer or small plate. Host a tapas party and use this Asian-inspired pork chop recipe to impress your friends and delight their taste buds. Unlike other fried foods, this preparation isn’t too greasy, which make it suitable for a finger food alongside steamed vegetables dipped in peanut sauce.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 6-ounce boneless center-cut pork chops, trimmed of any fat ( wash and pat dry with a paper towel)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce.
How to Make Pork Chops with Spicy Peanut Sauce:
- In a large bowl, marinade the pork chops in salt, pepper, and sugar for about 5 minutes (or while you are making the seasoned flour)
- In a bowl make the seasoned flour by combining: flour, salt, and pepper. Mix it well. If you have leftover seasoned flour after coating the pork chops you can save it in the freezer for future use.
- Dust the boneless pork chops with the seasoned flour mixture, making sure to fully coast all sides thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the boneless pork chops, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side depending upon the thickness of your pork chops.
- After the porks chops are cooked, remove from heat. Then let them rest for a minute and then slice into strips.
- Serve your pork chops over steamed rice and top with peanut sauce.
Serving Suggestions for Pork Chops with Peanut Sauce
One serving suggestion is to slice the pork chops and serve alongside Steamed Rice and Cauliflower. Then top both dishes with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce. As mentioned in the introduction, these pork chops can be sliced or cubed and served as “finger food” or an appetizer with small forks or even toothpicks. Then have a small ramekin of peanut sauce for dipping or provide a smear of sauce on the appetizer plate.
Buy Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce
This recipe uses Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce. Our Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce is:
- USDA Organic certified
- Loved by Customers. Read the reviews.