We love pork chops and applesauce. Even better are pork chops fried in seasoned flour and coconut oil, then dipped in Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Six 6-ounce boneless center-cut pork chops, trimmed of any fat ( wash and let dry)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or olive oil)
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Marinade pork with soy sauce, and sugar for about 5 minutes
- In a bowl combine: flour, salt, pepper and mix it well
- Dust the pork with the flour mixture, making sure to fully cover all sides
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops, and cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side