This is a delightful snack that is easy to prepare for yourself or a small group. It’s a refreshing spin on the usual plain and boring chips dipped in salsa. Whether you use store bought corn chips or home made tortilla chips they will be better when paired with orange segments and dotted with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Your favorite chips (store-bought or home made)
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Slice oranges into segments
- Remove the peel of each orange
- Cut each segment into thirds or halves as desired
- Layout the chips on a serving platter or plate (you can simply use a cutting board)
- Dot each chip with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
- Add a chunk of orange to each chip
- That’s it. Enjoy and share!