Roasted butternut squash, potatoes, and carrots slathered with olive oil, parsley, and basil topped with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 3 medium carrots (peel and cut into bite size)
- 1 large sweet potato (peel and cut into bite size)
- 1 onion (peel and cut into bite size)
- 3 large potatoes (wash and cut into bite size)
- Sweet basil (wash and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parley
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Place the mixture of ingredients on baking sheet and bake in 350 degrees oven until vegetables are cooked, about an hour.
Serve with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium.