Tender scallops over steamed rice generously drizzled with Citrus Infused Sauce – Medium or Hot. One of our favorites.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 large scallops (wash and let dry)
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Cook your choice of rice per package instructions; Optional: add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom, pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, add scallops, salt, pepper, olive oil, mix it well and marinade for about 1 to 2 minutes
- Either grill or pan-fry the Scallops (cook each side for 2 minutes)
Serve scallops with cooked rice, drizzle with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium. If you are a sour cream lover, mix two tablespoons of sour cream and one or two tablespoons of Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium. See Spiced Up Sour Cream.