Scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, avocado and fresh basil. Even better when paired with a mix of Original Dipping Sauce with Sour Cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- sweet basil (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 4 button mushrooms (diced)
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- sour cream
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil, and onion, stir and sauté until onion is translucent
- Add mushrooms, stir and cook for 3 minutes
- After onion and mushrooms are cooked
- Pour in egg mixture
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
Serve with diced tomato, avocado, basil and mixture of sauces