Add fresh basil and spiced up sour cream or mayo to scrambled eggs, omelettes, and egg dishes. Wow! Mix sour cream or mayo with Citrus Infused or Original Dipping Sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Sweet basil (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil and garlic, stir and cook until garlic turns slightly yellow, add turmeric, stir and pour in eggs mixture
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains
- Do not stir constantly
- Remove from heat
- In a bowl mix sour cream with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
Serve with chopped fresh basil and sour cream mixture and toast.