Shrimp and Eggs with pan-fried bread made a wonderful breakfast. And that breakfast may be served for lunch or dinner or any time at all. To make this Shrimp and Eggs breakfast recipe more special add shrimp sautéed in garlic to eggs scrambled with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce. Finally, top each piece of toast with this tasty Shrimp and Eggs scramble or savor the toast alongside your delicious scramble.
Ingredients to Make Shrimp and Eggs:
- 6 Argentine shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 slices of your favorite bread (we love challah bread)
- 1-2 tablespoons Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – medium or hot depending upon your heat level preference
Recipe Yield: Serves 2
- Peel and devein shrimp. Save time by purchasing peeled and deveined Argentine shrimp.
- Soak shrimp in mix of 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups water. Let soak for 5 or more minutes.
- You will eliminate the smell in your kitchen and reduce any fishy taste and odor in the dish without depleting any real flavor.
- Drain shrimp
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Tastes Better with Original Dipping or Citrus Sauce
This Shrimp and Eggs recipe uses either Organic Original Dipping Sauce, or Organic Citrus Infused Sauce. These sauces are shelf stable and ready to eat out of the jar. Plan ahead and have some in your pantry. Our clean label sauce are:
Ingredients Tour for Shrimp and Eggs Recipe
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE SHRIMP AND EGGS
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Next, add crushed garlic and let cook 15 seconds.
- Now, add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the garlic. Then sprinkle with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper. Stir and let cook until shrimp curls and turns pink.
- Remove shrimp to a serving plate. After that, add turmeric to the pan and then stir for 5 seconds.
- Next, pour the egg mixture over the turmeric and let sit.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat and plate eggs alongside the shrimp.
- Drizzle eggs and shrimp with either spicy mayo made from Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce or use the sauce on its own.
- Serve with pan-fried toast strips
SERVING SUGGESTIONS FOR SHRIMP AND EGGS
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.