Argentine Shrimp Cocktail is a perfect appetizer for any type of gathering, even a gathering of one. This easy Shrimp Cocktail recipe takes less than 10 minutes from start to finish. You may use any type of shrimp that you prefer. But, Argentine red shrimp have a sweeter flavor and better texture than many other shrimp. Also, this Shrimp Cocktail tastes great whether you serve it warm or ice cold. This is easily made ahead of time and pulled from the refrigerator when you are ready to serve and eat.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Save time by purchasing peeled and deveined Argentine shrimp.
- Soak shrimp in mix of 1/4 cup vinegar and 2 cups water. Let soak for 5 or more minutes.
- You will eliminate the smell in your kitchen and reduce any fishy taste and odor in the dish without depleting any real flavor.
- Drain shrimp
Recipe Yield: Great appetizer for 4 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
MORE ABOUT OUR SAUCES
This Shrimp Cocktail Recipe uses either Organic Original Dipping Sauce or Organic Citrus Infused Sauce, These sauces are shelf stable and ready to eat out of the jar. Plan ahead and have some in your pantry. Our clean label sauce are:
RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS – FOR SHRIMP COCKTAIL RECIPE
- Put the water, rosemary, salt, half lemon in a pot and bring to a boil over high heat
- Add shrimp, and let cook for 1 minute, until they curl and turn pink
- Turn off the burner. Drain and cool to room temperature
- Dress it up by using martini glass with Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Shrimp Cocktail Recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.