Salmon, beef, and chicken complemented with sweet onion, pineapple, lime, and cabbage. Great full-size or mini tacos. Drizzle with Original Dipping Sauce – Hot.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound steak
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced red or green cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- Pineapple (peeled and sliced)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Tortillas (one pack)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- One jar Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Cook your choice of rice per package instructions. For a tasty treat add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom, pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Season steak and salmon with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak and salmon
- After the steak and salmon are cooked heat a pan to warmup tortillas
- Fill tortillas with desired ingredients.
- Drizzle your tacos with Original Dipping Sauce or Citrus Infused Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium.
Or, serve your tacos with delicious Chunky Dreamy Fresh Salsa ! Either way it is amazingly delicious