Pan fried spaghetti noodles with red and green cabbage, carrots and onions. Garnish with basil and cilantro. Top with Spicy Peanut Sauce. Your friends may never leave.
Prep Time: About 20 minutes
- One package of spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup of sliced red and green cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 sweet onion (sliced)
- 2 Large carrots (shredded)
- 1 Bunch of cilantro (optional) (cut into bite size)
- 1 bunch of sweet basil (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Hot or Medium.
- Cook noodles according to the package directions. Drain noodles (add two tablespoons olive oil and stir to prevent noodles from sticking together)
- Heat frying pan to medium heat, add coconut oil and onion, stir and sauté until onion is translucent
- Add crushed garlic, and stir to make sure that garlic cooks evenly
- After the garlic turns slightly yellow, add noodles, stir and let cook for 2 minutes
- Add cabbage stir and let cook about 30 seconds and turn off the burner
- Add sweet basil, cilantro and stir. Remove pan from burner.
Serve noodles with cilantro, sweet basil and Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium