Turn ordinary spaghetti noodles into a culinary adventure. Most importantly this dish is delicious and healthy. This easy-to-make recipe is loaded with vegetables. If you choose to, you can make this dish entirely organic, vegan, and gluten-free. Invite your friends or family to make this dish with you. It will be a fun, memorable experience. When you cannot decide between Asian food or an Italian meal for dinner this is the perfect solution. This meal is both Asian and Italian. Before you start cooking scroll down to view this Pan-Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce recipe in video format. View this video and others at the Simpatico Foods Channel on YouTube.
Meatballs are great with spaghetti. However, with fried spaghetti and peanut sauce you won’t miss the meat at all. Furthermore you’ll get a healthy dose of veggies with red and green cabbage, carrots and onions. Your body will thank you. Most importantly, these three herbs, basil, mint, and cilantro go really well with peanut sauce. Certainly, some of your guests will want extra peanut sauce to top their meal. Don’t be surprised if your dinner guests ask to be sent home with leftovers. After you delight your guests with this meal, they may never leave.
- One package of spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup of sliced red and green cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 sweet onion (sliced)
- 2 large carrots (shredded)
- 1 bunch of cilantro (optional) (cut into bite size)
- 1 bunch of sweet basil (chopped)
- 1 bunch of mint (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- One jar Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce – Medium. When you want it hotter, we suggest adding Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Medium or Hot.
First cook the noodle
- Choose a pot that’s large enough so that the water can boil rapidly without spilling over and so that the pasta has plenty of room.
- 1 package pasta of you choice
- In a pot fill with 8 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil
- Add the noodles
- When the noodles start to get soft, turn the heat down to low
- Cove the pot with lid, stir occasionally prevent the noodles from sticking
- While the noodle are cooking now is the good time to prepare the vegetables
Recipe Yield: This recipe as shown will easily provide an entrée for 4 people.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
MORE ABOUT OUR SAUCES
This Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce recipe used three sauces, Organic Original Dipping Sauce, and Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce. These sauces are shelf stable and ready to eat out of the jar. Plan ahead and have some in your pantry. Our clean label sauce are:
TOUR OF INGREDIENTS USED IN Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce
- Heat frying pan in medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Add sliced onion. Stir and let cook until translucent.
- Add crushed garlic, stir let cook for 15 seconds.
- Add carrot, stir and let cook for 20 seconds.
- Add cabbage, stir and let cook for 15 seconds.
- Remove cooked vegetables from a pan to a bowl.
- Add cooked noodle, stir and let cook for 30 seconds.
- Add one jar of peanut sauce. stir and let cook for 20 seconds.
- Add ground black pepper,.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Stir and let cook for 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the vegetables cooked and un-cook.
- Add chopped herbs.
- Stir, and turn off the burner.
Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce
For the ultimate flavor you’ll want to serve spaghetti noodles with an additional blend of chopped cilantro, sweet basil, and fresh mint. Then, top your noodles with additional Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce. If you are feeling adventurous, consider augmenting the flavor further by adding Organic Citrus Infused Sauce or Organic Original Dipping Sauce – Hot or Medium. Fried Spaghetti with Peanut Sauce makes for great leftovers that can be served hot or cold. Make this dish ahead of time for a delicious lunch or picnic treat. When you do, your friends will be impressed that you’ve expanded your picnic moves beyond potato salad and other traditional dishes.
Watch Video: How to Make Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce RECIPE SERVING SUGGESTIONS
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Stir Fried Spaghetti Noodles with Peanut Sauce Recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.