Veggie Stir Fry is an easy to follow recipe that can be made in minutes. This recipe is gluten free, organic, and vegan. Now, some of you might be saying, “Hey, I’m not gluten-free or vegan.” I hear you, but here is my promise to you. You won’t miss any meat or fish in this dish. Loaded with healthy vegetables and bursting with flavor, this dish is nutrient dense. Ingredients include rainbow Swiss chard, purple cabbage, carrots, onion, fresh dill, ginger pesto, garlic, olive oil, kosher salt, a pinch of sugar, and Organic Original Dipping Sauce. Go ahead and substitute your favorite vegetables and add another protein if you must.
Veggie Stir Fry with Organic Original Dipping Sauce served over jasmine rice makes for a healthy, colorful, and delicious dinner. Best of all, because this dish is packed full of vegetables it is guilt free. If you want an even brighter, more citrusy flavor use Organic Citrus Infused Sauce.
Veggie Stir Fry Recipe on Video
If you want to watch a video of how to make this recipe, scroll down to watch Lika in the Veggie Stir Fry video.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Here are the ingredients needed to make enough for about 4 servings. Are you cooking for yourself? No problem, you’ll have leftovers for a couple of meals.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 bunch rainbow Swiss chard
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded using a mandoline kitchen slicer if you have one
- 2 Tbsp Original Dipping Sauce – Medium– Medium
- 1 Tbsp Ginger pesto (garlic, ginger, olive oil – see How to Make Ginger Pesto video)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3 cups of jasmine rice
- 4 1/2 cups of water
Buy Organic Original Dipping Sauce
We love to use Organic Original Dipping Sauce in the Veggie Stir Fry. This sauce is available in medium, one-pepper version or a hot, two-pepper version for those who like a little more heat. You can also Make it Mild. Also, note that you can use the same sauce to add flavorful heat to other sauces you make your buy. Our clean label Organic Original Dipping Sauce is:
- USDA Organic Certified by WSDA
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Shelf-stable, refrigerate after opening
- Loved by Customers.
You Deserve Good Food.
How to Make Veggie Stir Fry
1. Start by cooking the jasmine rice. We prefer using a rice cooker. Use 3 cups of rice for 4 1/2 cups of water.
2. Next, wash the vegetables. Look at the beautiful rainbow Swiss chard. And, the dill smells so wonderful. Carrot says, “Hey, what about me?”
3. Now, shred the carrots. Shredded carrots are the best in stir fry and it is less work than julienned carrots or cutting your carrots into matchsticks.
4. Finally, chop the remaining vegetables. We use a mandoline kitchen slicer for the purple cabbage and a knife to slice the onions, chop the dill and the Swiss chard.
5. Now, you’re ready to start cooking. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Ginger Pesto. To learn how see the YouTube video, How to Make Ginger Pesto.
6. Next, add the sliced onions to the hot oil and ginger pesto. Deliciousness is nearing. You can probably smell the jasmine rice cooking.
7. Once the onions turn translucent then it is time to add the crushed garlic cloves.
8. Okay, now add the shredded carrots and continue stirring.
9. After that, add the salt, a pinch of sugar and the Organic Original Dipping Sauce to the Veggie Stir Fry and continue to stir.
10. Next, add the rainbow Swiss chard to the Veggie Stir Fry.
11. You’re getting close to done now. Finally, add the shredded purple cabbage and chopped dill to the Veggie Stir Fry.
12. We suggest serving you Veggie Stir Fry over steamed jasmine rice. The two go very well together.
Veggie Stir Fry Serving Suggestions
This versatile meal satisfies multiple dietary needs. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free eaters find this meal compatible with their dietary needs and preferences. A protein of choice can easily be added to satisfy the meat eaters or pescatarians in the family or on the guest list.
Steamed Rice and Cauliflower with Peanut Sauce. Easy meal or appetizer that practically cooks itself. Good thing you get to do the eating. Top with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce. Mmmm good. Drizzle steamed rice and cauliflower with Organic Spicy Peanut Sauce
Video: How to Make Veggie Stir Fry
Watch Lika make Veggie Stir Fry with Organic Original Dipping Sauce. You can also check this out on the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel. Once on our channel, please subscribe and click the notifications bell so that you’ll receive notifications when we publish new video recipes.
Let’s Not Keep Secrets
If you liked this Veggie Stir Fry Recipe and enjoy good food consider subscribing to our recipe blog and connecting with us on our social channels. That is also a great way to share these recipes and delicious sauces with others. Find our social channels on the Connect with Simpatico Foods page. Please also subscribe to the Simpatico Foods YouTube channel and click notification to receive new videos as they are published.